1. Good quality and well-written content can increase traffic to a blog by up to 2,000%.
2. 96% of all smartphone search traffic and 94% of total organic traffic comes from Google.
3. 72% of marketers agree that in order to achieve better SEO and increase traffic, your content must be relevant and written for search terms rather than simply incorporating them into the content.
4. About ½ of all searches are four words or more. 5. In 2015, the number one search result was clicked on 28.6% of the time. This number has since dropped to 23.5%. 6. SEO has an impressive 14.6% conversion rate. This is much higher than traditional outbound methods such as cold-calling or direct mail, which have a 1.7% conversion rate.
7. Only 7% of searchers will ever view the third page of search results. 8. Video content is 50 times more likely to drive organic search results than plain text. 9. In 2017, voice searchers increased by 60%. That’s a 3400% increase from 2008! Stats sourced from OmnicoreAgency.com